1 x large scoop of butter
1 x large onion
2 x handfuls of peas
1 x tbsp of of mild curry powder
4 x 250g Luss Smokehouse Salmon Trimmings
250g Basmati Rice
4 x eggs
1 x handful of parsley
Large handful of grated cheese
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over a very low heat, add the chopped onion and cook until the onion is soft. Then add the peas, curry powder and Luss Smokehouse smoked salmon. Stir until all the ingredients are mixed together, put the lid on and sit for 10 minutes.
2. Boil the eggs gently for 5 minute, then take off the heat and leave under cold running water until you've finished the other steps.
3. Remove the smoked salmon mixture from the pan. Put the rice back into this pan and add 400 ml of water. Once the water starts to bubble, turn the heat down, cover and leave for 15 minutes.
4. Peel and chop the eggs and chop the parsley. Put the smoked salmon mixture into the cooked rice and stir gently.
5. Finally add the grated cheese, pepper, parsley and eggs.