Smoked Salmon and Egg Mousse
7g powdered gelatin
3 x large hard boiled eggs
250g smoked salmon trimmings
3 tbsp Greek yoghurt
200ml cooled white sauce
3 tbsp chopped parsley
1 squeezed lemon juice
150ml whipping cream
1. Lightly brush an 850ml mould and set aside.
2. Pour 3 tbsp of water into a small saucepan and sprinkle over the gelatin. Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
3. Peel and chop the hard-boiled eggs ad finely chop the smoked salmon trimmings.
4. Mix the greek yoghurt, white sauce, herbs, eggs and smoked salmon. Season to your taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
5. Put the pan with the gelatin over a gentle heat (without boiling) until liquefied. Stir this into the salmon mixture, then fold in lightly the whipped cream. Spoon into the mould and chill in the fridge for several hours or overnight until set.
6. You're ready to serve! Slip a knife around the edge and put onto serving plate, then slice.