1. What dates do you deliver over Christmas?
- Our last date that we can deliver is 21st December, which means the last date you can place an order is 20th December before 1pm. You can also collect from Luss until 21st December.
- There will be no deliveries between 22nd December and 3rd January - please plan in advance for any New Year celebrations.
- All ordering and deliveries will return to normal on the 3rd of January, where any orders placed before 1pm can be delivered on the 4th of January.
2. How long does the delivery take?
If you don't select a delivery date in the checkout then we will send out your order on a Next Day Delivery service. Please note: we don't deliver on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
3. What courier do you use?
We mainly use APC, however on busy periods we may use another courier company.
4. Where do we deliver to?
UK mainland - we offer a next day service of all our products if ordered before 1pm.
We unfortunately do not ship outside the UK (including Northern Ireland).
5. Will I receive confirmation of my order?
Yes, once you place an order with us online you will be sent an email confirmation.
6. Can I organise for a delivery to be sent on a specific day?
Yes, in your cart you can click 'Select Delivery Date' under the product you want to be delivered on that date, there is no additional cost for this. If you do not select a delivery date, we will send your products out on a next day service.
Please note: we do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or Mondays.
7. Can I order multiple items to be sent to different shipping addresses?
Yes, if you have more than 1 product in your cart, you can click the 'Ship to Multiple Addresses' button, then click the 'Set Address' button under each product.
8. Can I leave a message on my gift order for the recipient?
Yes, simply click 'ADD MESSAGE' in the checkout under the product you want to leave the message for
9. Can I collect my order from Luss?
Yes, of course you can. Simply choose the 'Collect from Luss' delivery option. If you do not select a delivery date, we will assume you are coming to collect the next day (if you ordered before 1pm).
10. How will my goods arrive?
Your products will be safely wrapped with ice packs, that will keep the products chilled for 48 hours.
11. What if I'm not in to collect my order?
If you are not in to receive your order, our courier will attempt to leave the order in a safe place, however if there is no safe place the parcel will be sent to your local depot to collect. However, we strongly recommend that you arrange your delivery on a day that someone will be in to collect. Unfortunately, we cannot refund for any deliveries that are not kept refrigerated after the 48 hours from when we have dispatched.
12. Can I freeze my order?
Yes, you can freeze our products (apart from the Mussels) for up to 3 months.